Trip Countdown

Sunday 20 October 2013

4 more sleeps

With all the final booking done I am into packing mode. Nando is only taking one change of clothes and I have about 13 kg packed.  I need to cut that down.

We get a free wedding with our stay in Jamaica but need to find something else to wear. I tried on my Charlie Brown gown that I bought 3 years ago with the intent of renewing our wedding vows on our 10 year anniversary, somehow it came up and it didn't happen.  It still fits but as I have put on weight it doesn't look as good anymore. Back to the closet it went.


I have also downloaded the blogger app for my phone so can now blog on the go.  Although spelling and auto correct will be a pain in the ass.

On some better news, T mobile are changing their plans that we usually buy whilst in the states. We were thinking with the change of our plans we would not bother with the SIM as we would not be in the country enough to use it.

I logged into their website to have another look and as of the 22nd October new customers have unlimited internet added to the plan that can be used in most places around the world. So this means we can skype the girls whilst in mexico, Haiti and Jamaica.

Stoked

No comments:

Post a Comment