Trip Countdown

Wednesday 30 October 2013

lots of shopping

So the first couple of days we have been hitting the outlets buying stuff we need now and scouting out what we are going to buy on the last 4 days here in Vegas.

I'm currently sitting here and local time is about 1:20am. I am loading all the pics into my drop box. It will be 1 drop box hour till it will be ready.

After our Grand Canyon tour we hit up  hot and juicy crawfish that Sian saw on man v's food, it was really good, even though it was of f season for the crawfish so they were frozen and a lot smaller than those that are in season. We got bibs and plastic gloves. And grabbed 1 pound of crawfish and 1 pound of fresh prawns.

We hit up super target and tried out a bunch of Halloween stuff then hit up on of the outlets followed by my favourite meal at I hop, soo much food we had a take away box of left overs and that was just ordering one main and an entrée to share.

Next day we hit up the outlet on the other side of the strip, and had a sampling for the local food court for dinner of pizza, tacos and Chinese. Not to bad.

 Yesterday, Nando and I went to a tailor to get his new suit altered, wandered around the shops and grabbed some discount tickets to see cirque de sole zumanity. My uncle and his family arrived  yesterday as well, so we went to the buffet for dinner in the hotel, the most expensive meal to date at $30 a head. Naturally I couldn't eat much as it was all full of capsicum.

After dinner we took a little stroll down the strip, then headed back to get ready for the show. Love the free pouring of the barmen over here, then afterwards, I really wanted a hot dog and do you think I could find anywhere that was open... nope , subway it was.

Today we hit the laundry mat and the venetian for gondola rides and to watch the light show at the Bellagio. That was really disapointing

No comments:

Post a Comment